Reclined Lord of The Fish Pose
- It ensures your spine and vertebrae get enough movement and, therefore, become more flexible.
- It offers a complete detox to your internal organs.
- ensures better digestion.
- Stretches the shoulders, chest, middle spine, hips, lower back, and upper back
- Helps relieve pain in the spine, hips & lower back
- Promotes calmness
- Relieves mental fatigue
- Soothes the mind
- Rejuvenates the body and the mind
- Helps keep the mind in the present
- releases stress and anxiety.
- Lower back problems
- Internal surgery
- Lay down on your back with the legs out straight and arms out at shoulder height (Alternatively bent at the elbows with the forearms parallel)
- Bend the right leg and place the right foot on the floor
- Slightly shift the hips to the right
- Exhale as you roll the right knee across the body towards the left
- Turn the head towards the left
- Hold for several breaths
- Inhale and come back to center
- Repeat the other side
- If the knee doesn't reach to the floor, you can use folded blankets underneath
- You can use your hand to help move the knee towards the floor